Double-click to start typing
Sacred Sparks Banner

SacredSparks

Michigan made magickal art items

Sacred Sparks Community

Forum Home > Events and Community Announcements > May Day Celebration 2014 ...

Linda_Jerry_Aydlott
Site Owner

We are happily posting this May 10th event with great courage and total assurance that all of Winter will be GONE.  We trust warm Sunshine will beam down on all the people gathered and frolicing to happy music. And the Petoskey Women's Resource Center Safe House will receive donations to sustain them and their living needs for a good long time.Go to the Announcements link at the top of the page to read all the specifics, of when, where, what and how.  You will want to put this event on the top of your list.  Why?  Because this is the best opportunity you will have in some time to purchase a wonderful, unique, locally 'handmade with love' gift for your Mom, dance to some of the BEST local muscians just coming out of winter hibernation.  Can you imagine the toe tapping and wild happy dancing?  Enjoy some fabulous and highly acclaimed Tacos from Boyne City's own "Happy's Taco Shop".  Fair priced and delicious healthy food to satisfy your hunger all day.  The vendors will fulfill just about every need on this day.  Some beautiful art and crafts for gifts, Readers to answer your deep questions, and body workers to relax tight, winter worn muscles. You will have the pleasure and rare opportunity to weave ribbons around a traditional May Pole, and join in a very special, meaningful Earth Healing Ritual while the Traverse City Drummers create a beat to pull up good vibrations from the awakening Earth.

Yup, there is no doubt in my mind that this May Day Celebration will be the very best of all the years past... I sure hope you will make the decision to be here for it. Oh, one last note.... don't forget to drop into the shop... Sacred Sparks.  I will be there, ready to help you with your needs and questions.  Blessed Be ..... Linda

--

April 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda_Jerry_Aydlott
Site Owner

The traditional May Pole Dance at Sacred Sparks.... weaving the ribbons to secure a great growing season for all gardens.  May there be just the right amount of Sunshine and gentle Rain to help our gardens flourish to sustain us through another Winter.  The old ways are still alive and well. 

April 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda_Jerry_Aydlott
Site Owner

Looks like we will have some really wonderful venders this year.  The list is growing with a nice diversity of offerings.  Hope you can make it this year.  Everyone is SO ready for warmth and green.  Come on Spring!

April 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frank conley

no mention of dish to pass. I hope you still do that. I will bring something. no need to respond to this post. Thank you for the streamlined seamless website. best site of all ever.

May 1, 2014 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.